The Ludington Pier House Motel is a great place to stay with your family!
We offer a great location, close to the Lake Michigan beach and downtown Ludington, plus heated indoor pool & spa and wireless internet!
CHARLOTTE WILLIAMS IS THE WINNER OF OUR APRIL DRAWING for 10% off her balance due at check-in and a $25 gift certificate to a local Ludington business! Congrats, Charlotte!
Check out our Specials Page for savings this summer!
Reservations by phone for the 2021 season are held every Tuesday, from 9am-5pm until we open for the season on May 14, 2021.
Call (231) 845-7346
ONLINE BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE 24 hours/day, 7 days/week!
COVID 19 STATEMENT TO OUR GUESTS
While Ludington Pier House has always employed stringent cleaning standards, we’ve adapted an additional process that should instill greater confidence in our cleaning practices, social interactions and workplace protocols. We will continue to evolve to meet the new health and safety challenges presented by the recommendations of the public health authorities, in compliance with all laws. Our goal is to strengthen our commitment to provide a healthy environment so staff and guests feel safe, confident and comfortable while here at the Ludington Pier House.
Some of the new recommendations we at Ludington Pier House are following:
* Physical distancing. Safe Social Distancing is being followed.
* Additional training and education of staff of current health protocols.
* Front desk check-in and retail operations have a barrier to ensure less contact and social distancing.
* Fewer people in our lobby at any one time.
* Contactless Check-in and Check-out is also available, upon request.
* Increased cleaning and disinfection in hotel spaces, including guest rooms and common areas.
* Hand sanitizer is being used by staff throughout the property.
* Employee health monitoring and responsibilities are being followed.
*Temperature checks with infrared thermometers will be preformed on employees before every shift.
* Staff with fevers, or who are feeling ill or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home.
* Staff must wear masks when in shared and public spaces, and inside guest rooms.
* Our pool is open and our deck has picnic tables available, spaced adequately apart.
*Picnic tables are also available in our West building yard space, also spaced adequately and safely apart.
*Guest suggestions are welcome and may be reviewed if it’s something feasible for our individual property.
While there are still many unknowns and we don’t have all the answers, Ludington Pier House has collectively stepped up to serve our staff and our guests. We will continue to do our best throughout this challenging time and would appreciate our guests to help us with that as well. As Ludington Pier House begins to open, and afterward, we will continue to monitor new procedures and to make sure we are adapting as needed.
Ludington Pier House Motel is located across from:
- Stearns Park Beach – great for walking, swimming, playing and relaxing!
- Ludington North Breakwater Lighthouse – walk the pier out to the lighthouse and wave to the carferry as it sails by.
- Jaycees Mini Golf – fun for the entire family!
- Playground at the beach with swingsets and other kid-friendly fun.
- Ludington City Park – just a few short blocks from our motel, this park is home to Art Fairs and many family-friendly events like “Movies in the Park.”
- Downtown Ludington – lots of great restaurants and shopping just a few short blocks from our motel. Many events are held downtown including “Friday Night Live.”
- Lake Michigan Carferry – the S.S. Badger docks are just minutes away by car, and within walking distance.
Ludington Pier House Motel is clearly a Ludington favorite!
We’ve been awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence every year, 2012-2020! It’s not just because we are located at the beach, our rooms are clean and our staff is caring and friendly. Stay with us and let our motel be your vacation destination every year!